PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2005, 13:09
cheerylittlebottom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there not a man amoungst you with more that half a brain cell firing at full throttle??

I cannot believe that you have all followed my rapier sharp wit, my razor sharp humour and my needle sharp observations ( am running out of sharp things here) and still compare me to he-who-cannot-be -named.

Your lack of imagination and poor,poor guessing skills have left me underwhelmed. Well, ppruners, you dissappoint me. You are about as wrong with my id as you are with most of your points in your threads. It goes to show who is backing a dead horse here, dear friends.

You, burj and ferris, have attacked me with unwarrented ferociousness. How silly you are going to look if you eventually get to find out who I am. You latch onto a bad idea, run with it, making as much noise as possible, get it all wrong and end up with egg on your face, much like you do in the work place, eh, ferris. (and I'm not talking about MacDonalds)

This will probably be the last of me on this thread as it looks as though its spiralling into the black pit of oblivion. But I'm not making any promises.

Piniped, you haven't uttered a word since you opened this thread....

Nurse! Nurse! A last G & T and then you can pull the plug, dear........