PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2005, 06:38
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Burj for the advice, but I do. I have never stolen money. I have never not paid what I have previously agreed to pay. If you refer to my family situation, I have paid for that many times over, and will continue to. I will not do a runner from that, and will continue to meet my obligations. But again thanks for the advice.

Again I say, no matter how many times it has been done before, it is still fraud.

It is obvious that I am in the minority here, in thinking this is wrong. There is no point continuing to swim against the tide, so you all enjoy your mutual SERCO/GCAA slagging session, and I will save my breath. Just don't moan to me next time your visa has a fraudulent transaction made on it. It happens all the time after all. The person doing it surely had good reasons in doing it. And after all it happens so often, the bank surely factors it into their bottom line. And then don't moan the following month when the Visa interest rates rise by another 1% to cover the lastest rise in fraudulent transactions.

Again why bother with all this, as I'm sure most of you don't have the mental capacity to draw the parallel. So forget it.

Enjoy.