PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2005, 06:57
sandborne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANSA
firstly I don't see how ferris' departure left us in a poor light. Maybe it left him in one, but not me. As for his actions and my comments, I was merely pointing out the fact the other than ferris himself nobody knows the whole story. Do you have his (what must be illegally obtained) financial statements? I was asked that I couldn't be so naive as to believe only one side of the story. I am not so naive to believe that Serco are completely blameless in the runner you so willingly allude to. Any story from anyone here, including you, about the events is merely their side of the story. And yes I do have a version of his leaving here and it isn't half as sinister as some would allude to. In fact the story I have is that matters are in no way settled and that ferris is in fact trying to take care of his affairs here.
If you are that willing to believe what you are told by the people that have an express (read financial) interest in their side of the story being the truth then I have a bridge to sell you.
To me it just seems that you have become the anti ferris and anything said about him that might shed some doubt as to his infamy must be refuted even if there is no real content in your retort.

Ferris
Not fighting your fight for you just trying to expose what can only be Serco or GCAA issued statements posted here to distract from the real issue of the things that need fixing here re contract, staff etc.

YY
Don't go down the DXB vs AUH road. It is non sequitur and can only ruin this discussion about the centre. I personally don't agree with you. We all have to work with each other and with the cards we are dealt. ie procedures equipment etc. I think given the traffic volumes, lack of flow control, loss of one runway etc the DXB people do as good as they can and we are trying to do the same.