PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2005, 12:03
cat man do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seatstrap, or is that "master of deception"

I read through cheerybottoms retort, as far as I can read and interpret, what was said was that overtime is voluntary, if no one wants to work it then no problem. The chaps are not FORCED to work the overtime.

As for closing sectors, what do you propose (in the current climate)? Keep the sectors open and overload the guys? Come on ss, thought you had a bit more in you than that. Obviously you need to close a sector and slow the traffic rate down, even Aus do it.

This is what burns me bottom. When fellows like seatstrap distort what is written and then distort it some more. Your threads are an absolute joke, grow up.

ferris

Well written and you are complimented (not sarci) on your efforts. My only comment there (hope it's right) is that you have certainly put your point across and layed down your version of events. I would love to know what the truth is (beginning, middle and end). The reason I say this is that you are well known for your aggresive and blunt manner in tackling issues (regardless if the issue is correct or not). To take the point even further, surely you would have not landed in the position (more than once) that you find yourself in today? No need to reply to that statement, as that is an answer for self reflection.

toodles, cat out