PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2005, 14:26
cheerylittlebottom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ferret

All right you . I’m taking off the calf-skinned gloves for a while so that I can focus some of my precious time on you
The person who pointed it out was told to apologise for raising the matter, or he would be immediately dismissed!
Your misinterpretation/version of the events is now being put out as “the truth” . What actually happened was you balls’ed up on the CARS. You were told to retract your complaint because you actually messed up on the interpretation of the rules and regulations, went in with guns a blazing and made an arse of yourself. I’m surprised you brought your embarrassing incident up.

MMAANNSOOOMMAANNSOMMAANNSOOO every 28 days. Did the math and this works out to 36hs per week. Your point??? The overtime is voluntary and there has been no lack of takers so far because the money is great. If people don’t want to work, they don’t. Its that simple.
Another thing, check your own spelling before you lash out at others. How sad are you that you pick up on such a trivial little detail. Still no job??? Lots of time on your hands??

Let me say this loud and clear so that we don't have to go through it again.

1)We are short staffed
2)Some of the accomadtion is unacceptable
3)Salaries need to improve

Phew! Got that off my little chest..... Mr. Hyde will now take his medication for the night and all will be well in La La Land tomorrow..

Nurse! Nurse! Pass the Valium....