PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2005, 19:06
sandborne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
32 on the roster, what a coincidence, also the number of overtime shifts required for November. See your email if you don't believe me. 2 newees in November wow in three months time we won't be asked to work the 32 overtimes.
Why are people who are just trying to improve their lot being called whiners? UAE ACC controllers work hard and deserve a better deal because of it.
Yes I was told what number of rooms my apartment would have but here is a few new sentences for the contract manager to learn
"Your apartment is so small that there isn't enough room to swing a cat"
"Your apartment has no laundry would you mind doing your washing in the kitchen?"
"Your apartment is so old and crappy that all those who live their threatened to leave Serco if they did not do something about the condition of it ASAP"
"You will not be able to go in to your elevator at night because there will be vomit or urine in it and it will make you sick if you do"
"The furniture in your apartment looks like I stole it from a garage sale and you will not get any help if you try to improve on it yourself"
Sorry just don't buy this things are great and don't need to change around here thing.
Edited after steam cleared from my glasses

Last edited by sandborne; 22nd Oct 2005 at 03:21.