PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cdt
Thread: Cdt
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2005, 18:39
Thud_and_Blunder

Received 92 Likes on 38 Posts
Slightly off-topic: having noticed certain troll-like similarities between southside's contributions and those of a character who used to call himself vecvechookattack, I did a quick search. The vecvec person made his last witty comment on 14 July - "southside" then joined on 15 July and made his first post on the 18th of that month. Talking Radalt, you were one of the correspondents in the thread vecvecetc posted - you might like to look back and see if you can spot any similarities in style and content. Like the lack of a "shift" key when he/she/it/they were thinking up user names, for example - prob not significant.

Sadly, the "search" facility draws a blank on vecvecetc, indicating his account is now defunct. Same goes for the character who used to post as Mikehegland. There seem to be similarities between that now-departed contributor and the above-mentioned 2 - Mikehegland stopped posting in Jan 2005 after only 2 months on the forums. Not such a strong set of similarities here though - for a start, this one used a capital "M". Still, he liked to stir and malign - which is what made me think it might have been another nom de guerre.

So dress me up as Billy Goat Gruff and pop me next to the bridge, but I sniffs a troll here!