PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cdt
Thread: Cdt
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2005, 18:06
Talking Radalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You will note the use of the first person plural, as it is not only other ranks that are picked up for drug abuse but also officers.
For info, I know of at least one Air Cdr who's been randomly CDT'd and one Staish who volunteered to set the example.

southside me old chum,
Just to pick a few more holes in your purple-hazed universe.....
Posh bar.....only open for special occasions. (Headmaster's birthday, end of term etc?) Presumably those who would normally visit the Scruffs bar will invariably be at said function, thus rendering Scruffs devoid of clientele? Okey dokey.
If there is no function in the Posh bar it doesn't open and everyone reverts to the Scruffs bar. Roger so far.
If Bloggs returns from night flying fancying a sherbet and, shock horror, the Sruffs bar is closed (due to over-use by all the resident winos no doubt?) and there is no special function in the Posh bar, he can then claim Night Bar rules and steal the keys to your impressive fridge/plank combo including free use of the dart board (darts extra).
But he can only do that if both the posh bar and scruffs bar are closed. OK, fair readable.
So correct me if I'm wrong Bloggs only ever has access to one source of grog, which is akin to only having one bar in the Mess, with or without plank.
Where's the snag?

Last edited by Talking Radalt; 20th Oct 2005 at 18:39.