PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2005, 22:43
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cat
Hmmmmmm, and you are telling the truth?
Yes, I am telling the truth. I stand by my statements. Those who know what happened are quite able to form their own opinion.
Your postings have been nothing but one sided.
Just because, in your opinion, my posts are 'one-sided', doesn't make them untruthful.
What do you consider the truth, your opinion?
You may not be smart enough to realise that all 'truth' is subjective. I realise that in the gulf, lots of people, including you, choose to ignore certain things, as it helps you sleep. So be it.
You chose to go and yet the method you chose lacked a whole lot of integrity, double standards?
So the people who play a dirty game cry foul to the referee? Haha, very funny. All you guys trying to take the moral high ground make me laugh. Once the die was cast, I played with what I had. If it was possible to play a 'fair' game, don't you think I would? But make no mistake, I have absolutely no remorse, given the circumstances. When in Rome....
Do you really think things are changing because you left?
I pose the same question to you. Do you think things will change because you stay? As mentioned, things are far more influenced by a lack of staff, than an abundance.
Why is this unit so special that it deserves your venom?
Venom? If facts are venom, what does that tell you? See the post above by a Canadian looking at the 33k figure and thinking it's wonderful. When he gets the facts, sorry 'venom', about the working conditions and the cost of living, he will be better informed about whether to make the move. Maybe if the Authority (and Serco) tried doing it, they wouldn't end up with so many of the problems they do?

edited after seeing Yak's post.
Here here.