PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Abu Dhabi Britannic
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2005, 09:08
cat man do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At last, some decent postings.

ANSA and sandborne, quite right. The real issue is the expectation. When we first decided to come here we expected an apartment and subsequently got an apartment. It is only once we got here and saw what others were getting did we start complaining. We all agree that the accomodation needs addressing and quickly. The joke is that it wont take much to improve the current lot. I did not leave my palace at home to live in a palace here but I do expect a decent place. The reason most of us came out here for was the money. the lifestyle etc was an after thought.

ferris

The truth is not something that is based on an opinion, it is based on fact. Your 'statements' and 'truths' are nothing more than your stated opinion, do we assume that YOUR opinion = truth??? No, if we are to give an outsider a perspective then we offer our opinions to which they can then base a judgement. Your facts and truths always seem to be the same rhetoric, offer an alternative opinion to his majesty ferris then you are management or blind to the 'FACTS'. Come on ferris, just cause we don't follow the union line does that mean we are fools? I do sleep well at night as I know what to expect and PLAN accordingly. Your posts lack credibility due to a lack of sincerity. If you really think that your actions, statements, truths or opinions would help the situation here then you are more than just naive.

Yak yak, huge chip on these shoulders. Just like ANSA, must be because I am enjoying the work, the life, the travel, the sun shine (ok it does get a bit much), cocktails on the beach. Phew, the list goes on, I am starting to get depressed just thinking about it. Maybe I can get a chip on the other shoulder and then I can be well balanced like you and ferris and burj (mate) and lets not forget rat.

Happy International Day of the Controller to ALL of you.