PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are QANTAS becoming arragant
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2001, 15:12
Longhauler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bonzaman,

You said:

"...it is worth remembering that without customers you do not have much of a business. Even if they are a real pain, and even if they draw the wrong conclusions about the service you are offering,once they are gone you are on your way out. In my case I did not make any comment to any staff member of QANTAS. I simply observed the level of service provided and will vote with my feet...."

I totally agree with this statment and refer you to my statement regarding customer service people.

The other point I would like to make is this: If you went into a McDonalds store and received bad service would you badmouth the company and not go back?
Answer: Probably you would not go back - FOR A WHILE - then eventually you would return to McDonalds - not because you have to, not because you have no other choice, but simply because you know that you received bad service from the PEOPLE involved and that is not likely to happen every time."
My question: "why do airlines, particularly QF, seem to be prone to such a high level of "bashing" from the customer? Of course it is different to serving hamburgers but the point is they are both companies providing a product/service.

[ 06 November 2001: Message edited by: Longhauler ]

[ 06 November 2001: Message edited by: Longhauler ]