PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Photo Licence
Thread: Photo Licence
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2005, 11:45
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

And lets face it. Is it going to stop one single potential terrorist?. I doubt it. I wanna know why after thirteen years of flying with a valid licence, I suddenly have to have a security and identification check?. I could be a sleeper agent or something, just waiting to slam my 172 or 310 into ........well, into,............ sh1t.........theres nothing out here to hit. I know, i'll fly into the big smoke and................well, actually, theres nothing there I could worry much either. Now a roadtrain of fuel or a roadtrain of explosive stuff that I have access to quite readily, without any form of security drama.......well........I doubt I could do alot thats going to change the world with that either.
Wake up you pollies!!!!. theres bugger all over in this part of the world that is going to be earth shattering by being blown up or crashed into. none of the bad guys could give a fat rats crack about most of australia, and those that may have a desire to crash and burn stuff will find a way despite all the crap your forcing the decent law abiding (well, until now) folk to go through, as well as stumbeling onto a nice little earner.
I think the aviaton community has a lot to answer for, for not standing up and saying something about these totally ineffectual, unnecessary, knee jerk reaction rules, before they became laws.

Last edited by the wizard of auz; 17th Oct 2005 at 14:52.