PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's try a positive post
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2002, 12:56
knackered

Well NoseGear "old son", I figured that would be your response but was hoping you'd have more sense. Oh well! I wouldn't know much about Asia having been flying around here for the past twelve years, including the areas in question. Any more you'd like to fill me in on?. .. .You didn't include the one place everyone seems in a rush to go visit. That would be Hainan, An island off the mainland. It is a new airline in the region with a total of two expats flying for them up until recently, both of whom were not well received by the their work colleagues I'm led to believe. Very little English spoken there and direct services to home would be very difficult to come by. Maybe you could get some more info on the place from a certain Orion crew!. .. .With reference to Interceptor's remarks, he is referring I think to the fact that LP is actually acting on behalf of one of the contract pilot agencies recruiting for this region, so is not without self interest in this matter.. .. .The aggressive tone of your post is unwarranted, but typically strine unfortunately. If you don't want advice then excuse me!. . . . <small>[ 23 March 2002, 08:59: Message edited by: knackered ]</small>