PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CitiExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2005, 21:44
dashhead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BugSpeed,

thought your post was spot on if not a little venemous and certainly doesn't require any apology.

I like you am a current Line Pilot with BACX and rate the Airline extremely highly. As a first job, its superb with a particularly strong training function totally geared to first MPA pilots.

St Pauls posts could be viewed by some in the company as quite offensive...for me they show how desperate people are to get that first job, which having been there 18 months ago i fully understand (it took me 9 years from starting my PPL to geting into BACX).

Having said that this thread has bemused me, as it must be the first time I've seen quite such anger towards a recruiting airline from people who are down to be interviewed by it and who don't really know anything about it. eg apparently we're ageist??? I'm 35, some FO's on the Dash are over 40. Apparently we favour Intergrated???....I'm a self improver, instructor etc so are many others on the Dash

Its a great Airline for those starting their career, please don't knock it guys cause its unjustified. Sure the more experienced guys are hacked off due to all the changes over the past 4 years but for the new starts this doesn't apply.

Finally, if as Stpaul states you guys want to find out from inside what the airline is really like then check out the detailed post i did on terms and endearment a few weeks back, which describes everything you need to know about life on the Dash. I think its under a post from FatFlyer? titled BACX conditions, or something similiar.

As for LPC stress! you BugSpeed, as professional an aviator as Lydd International Airport has ever seen!!......just don't rest your foot on the instrument panel when you're PF