PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Cross Cockpit Qualifications
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2005, 03:48
Miriam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
schnauzer,

Please remind me where I mentioned QF domestic ? or where I said I know better ?

QF procedures may mimic the manufacture, the SOPs were very slack, that’s what was picked up on the LOSA audit.

Correct me if I am wrong, it was not Impulse or J* that prevented them from having full APIA membership. Now APIA panic that domestic flying and possibly international going to J*.

I am hearing the a lot of the guys in the lower ranks are pretty pi$$ed at the senior captains they that recommended this course of action, and where they are getting nice little kick along in their wages.

What I am hearing F/Os & S/O's are blaming the senior captains and APIA representatives for destroyed pilot pay and conditions within QF. What I am also hearing is if the reforms keep continuing, promotions for F/O's and S/O's are going to grind to a halt.

If this isn’t the case, the QF guys I sit down an have a beer with must be working for a different company.

I’m not bitter at QF, I have no axe to grind, just looking at the situation from an outsiders point of view.