PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CitiExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 16:20
Stpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its good to see that half of you are running before you can walk!

I would like to add that I have found the whole BACitiexpress recruitment process to be conducted in a totally pathetic and unprofessional way.
I have been selected for interview.....great!......but when! Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. the year after!
Bearing in mind that most of us of sweated blood, tears and many pound notes to get to this position, don't you think we are entitled to be treated in a professional manner.
BACitiexpress must have an idea when they are planning to interview, if so please give us an indication in order that many of us will be able to get the time off, be in the country or not be committed elsewhere. There is nothing I would not drop for the interview, along as I am in the uk.
Many were interviewed & sim checked prior to the application form becoming online. Many (mostly Integrated-read previous) were selected the first week and interviewed(notified by telephone) several weeks later, it appears the rest of us, and make no mistakes we are at the bottom of the pile are notified by an email with no indication as to when or where!

BACitiexpress, I do not know how many applications you had, but I can guess it was expected to be around 1500-2000, I do not know your selection criteria, but it appears everyone gets an interview, so I like it and I would rather know I had an interview than not know but please please starts acting like a professional business and let people know soon, preferably before I have to pay for our long awaited family holiday in November!