PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Cross Cockpit Qualifications
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2005, 00:48
James4th

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The 2000 hours won't see any Impulse divers in the 330 seat."

Think again my friend, (There is more than one!) and amongst the people in this company, that a lot of you deride, they are, almost exclusively, very good operators.

Just because some of them havnt passed the QF tests (Pluuuease!) dosnt mean they cant fly! Anybody (and I mean anybody!) can pass those tests as long as they can do about 3 weeks advance study.

However to be a real Qantas pilot you do have to take W@nker lessons for a considerable time. Unless you are one already

And if anyone censors that last remark, please also censor the "scum" comment of a previous post...obviously Mr Conrad has a"Heart of Darkness"

And I just noticed this one from the aptly named Calligula........... (This Roman ruler "The sources describe his incestuous relations with his sisters, laughable military campaigns in the north, the building of a pontoon bridge across the Bay at Baiae, and the plan to make his horse a consul.")

Which rather goes well with:-

"Depite all their retoric, they dont want clowns driving their aircraft - and that means the crews will come from mainline."

Send in the clowns Calligula, you got plenty over there........... I mean look at the Lawnmower Man... look at what they did to Jetstar Asia, not specking out the A330 properly, it just goes on and on...........

Cheers,

James

Last edited by James4th; 10th Oct 2005 at 01:31.