PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How racist are EK F/D?
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2005, 17:05
Bart O'Lynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shake altta cash ,

A small diversion if i may:

As a captain exercising my authority in a safety related matter i became unpopular with one very camp male pursur, despite hepling him out. AS a result of his evil mouth i was slagged off by people who had never met me. At a recent social event i confronted the said psr about his unprovoked invective man to man. He failed to give me a reason other than i was a ******. As i live in an equal world i gave him one more chance to explain as he is entitled to his opinion. Nothing but camp vitriol ( while looking for approval from his "girlfriends") came out of his mouth. I advised him that he was playing big boys rules and instigated a level one bitch slap upon him and warned him of the consequences of letting his queen instincts cloud his better judgement where i was concerned. Much squealing, crying and hyperventilating (and that was just me) later the matter was resolved in my favour. It ruined his night , made mine and put all the queens on notice that i was not to be bitched about as i am not one of there chosen world.

I have no idea why he chose his path of invective but the attitude adjustment treatment worked a treat. Not a peek since and no more slagging.

It wasnt my preferred method, i did try to discuss it with him/her but he tried to drag me onto his world and inadvertanly strayed into mine.

Its not limited to lebs, rabs, or any other race these attitudes are a result of the ascendancy of a camp culture made popular the media ie graham norton, and queer eye etc etc.

Each to their own, but as some one said they are colleagues and not friends and should appreciate that not all straight people find them endlessly cute . Some of Their straight colleagues can be just as bad but i believe thats due to a feeling of emasculation in some cases.Thats more for freud or someone to discuss.

And they cant dance better than me.
Shukran

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 6th Oct 2005 at 07:01.