PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So now the other boot finally drops - SQ shows its hand.
Old 16th Mar 2002, 14:05
Friendly Pelican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Ah, the gravy stroke..... .. .BSD's and other posts point to the fact that the sh@tfight isn't over yet. If anyone wants my cat in their pigeons, and briefly 'cos I'm off soon.... .. .QF and SQ remain implacable enemies; in which case VB and NZ/Freedom are the cards in play.. .. .How about QF takes NZ and SQ/VB takes Freedom. Maybe even with the Witch Queen's compliance as both NZ brands seem to be compromised and isolated in the wider OZ/NZ market, despite their (arguably) better cost structures. Even pollies can only lose money for so long... . .. .Lots of competition, national interest issues here, but at least a plausible outcome. Five will get you ten.... .. .Oh, and by the way: I'm an NZ driver. My most sincere condolences to the non-HERO AN drivers for the hardship which has come your way through no fault of yours or mine. As much as we can blame management on both sides of the Tasman, I guess we can all see where the 89/90/99 chickens have come to roost. I grieve for the lost opportunities we suffer at the hands of the greedy.