PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia: Training, Licence Conversion, Job Prospects
Old 4th Oct 2005, 22:16
trapezoid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D-OZ

Defensive??

Maybe not but you were certainly on standby with your calculator and lots of smoke and mirrors, bells and whistles etc.

Posting on Rotorheads from QLD makes me suspect that you are Army. You have managed to pull every molecule out of thin air that the rest of us take for granted to form the "package" that is sooo good. I talked about members who do not live in subsidized housing (as is largely the case) and the scenario you threw back at me was of a family living in subsidized housing???Do you put a dollar value on the air that you breathe and the water they let you drink?

Or maybe I am retired after 20 rewarding years in the ADF (with the utmost respect), have found something that suits me better and am just tired of compulsory PT, egos, mornos, dining in nights, BFAs, TOETS, "camping", TMPs, DP1 and the list goes on.

Maybe not.

Have a good day and an even better career.

BTW, posted at 0746 on a Wednesday morning, shouldn't you be at PT, morning brief or value adding to the ADF?

Trap

Last edited by trapezoid; 4th Oct 2005 at 22:30.