PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving CAL
Thread: Leaving CAL
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2005, 21:43
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb LAXCAX23

laxcax23,

You should replace LAX with “SUX" and replace the 23 with "4aliving" Then your name would better reflect your personality or lack of it for a more accurate screen name

You could be: SUXCAX4ALIVING

You say" Pitotman, explain to me how you had 9K stolen from you?? Didn’t you sign on the dotted line??

Since you have no idea about my contract I will keep it short like your Johnson......... I fulfilled my contract! Period full stop!

CAL screwed me out of 30 % my last months pay and my severance pays and by doing so BROKE ROC law and my contract........!

You say "Don’t blame others for your actions ok? Begin to take responsibility for yourself"

My action was leaving before I died! I took full responsibility and now I am alive and much happier for leaving. Just like the 45 other expats this year and 1 local guy who finally had the BALLS to do it!

You say” Sky330, the fact that you probably threw thousands at a University course does not make you the professional you claim to be necessarily. I’m not saying you are not a professional, but it takes a lot more than that.”

See now you are totally out of whack! See most professional pilots go to university to study aviation, get a degree and spend the rest of our lives striving to be the best in our profession.

In Taiwan they pull anyone out of the office they see fit at CAL including the guy who cleans up the cigarette butts in flight operations and then they PAY his schooling for some second rate aussie flight school or German to spoon feed the cigarette butt guy/girl and hope to turn them into a professional pilot..........when all they are is an missile waiting to happen!

You say “It means putting in the hard yards, late nights, devotion etc”

Let me know what your girlfriend’s phone number is and I will be sure to put a few HARD YARDS, LATE NIGHTS, and devotion into her……..next time I am in Taipei!

You say “Kaptin M...oh my goodness...are you really suggesting that professional accountants and CFAs are involved in creative accounting at such high levels? Haven’t you heard of code of ethics within professional bodies, International Accounting Standards, external audits? Are you really so naive to suggest this?"

Are you really so fricken naive that you believe that this does not go on every day in the business community around the world........ever here of ENRON JACKASS...............knuff said!
Ever meet a MARRIED TAIWNESE broad at the bar.........”ethics”.........knuff said

Dude stick to whatever office job you do at CAL and stay the hell off a pilot’s forum. CAL is by far the worst operation I have ever had the displeasure of working for….that is why I left. I understand your desire to try and protect your job at CAL and in some weird way I admire it! But you are not a pilot nor will you ever be one……..even if you get selected to go to Australia and train to be a future missile driver. So stop wasting company resources and find out which airline has gone bankrupt this week! Get on to their HR department and promise them a career at CAL on the 747-400 and don’t forget to tell them that they will all be Captains in 3 years!

Man I make myself laugh.....