PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sumburgh SAR Incident?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2005, 20:58
Return to sender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting thread this one and I’m glad to see that angelonawire has deleted his previous posts.

However, from his last posting it is obvious that despite his claims to the contrary he is extremely bitter and angry about the whole episode. In the circumstances maybe that is understandable.

He was, however, extremely unprofessional to post what he posted on this forum when there are several official routes he could have followed to express his grievances direct even to the CAA had he chosen to do so.

Instead he posted HIS version of what happened that night and acted as prosecutor, judge and jury. He incited a lynch mob mentality towards the pilot with quotes like “ Com’on boys what you think? Let the f**ker stew with it for the rest of his life”. His hatred towards the pilot was pretty horrific and extremely personal. Despite what he had been through he should never have made the remarks he did.

He now appears to be moving his anger towards Bristows by publishing his view of their procedures. I believe the SAR contracts are up for grabs and Bond are putting one of their jigsaw aircraft in Sumburgh.....

Anyway I’m glad he is recovering from the incident and I wish him all success with Bond. I hope he finds his SAR utopia there, but then again the grass is always greener….