PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERRY CHRISTMAS...
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2001, 17:19
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAH HUMBUG thread transferred to here.

Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower
Just another number

Member # 30553
posted 17 December 2001 07:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure I am not the only one out there that is over the "whole" Christmas thingy.
There is certainly better things that happen annually that rate on my calender, ie Hookers and Deviates Ball, Sydneys Gay and Lesbian Mardigras ( for a laugh ), What about you ?????.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiwiconehead
Just another number

Member # 17784
posted 17 December 2001 08:02
I'm with you there Lefty.
With all my family still in NZ it's hard to get enthused about Xmas.

Really has become just another day.

Not_Another_Pot
Just another number

Member # 44783
posted 17 December 2001 08:06
LRT
Don’t have kids do you! To see their eyes when they open there pressies on the 25th is fantastic! It lasts about three hours then the usual rot sets in! Mum, Sarah won’t give me my XX or Dad, Tristan punched me etc etc!

The best day of the year is the day I’m drunk…. Wait a minuite, that makes every day the best day!

NAP

--------------------

Five down, one to go!

Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower
Just another number

Member # 30553
posted 17 December 2001 08:12
I love children, can't eat a whole one.

Chimbu chuckles
Just another number

Member # 16398
posted 17 December 2001 08:37
Here here lefty, anyone know why Santa's suite is red and white? Because of the Coke Corporation that's why, the original Saint Nicklearse wore green
And what does xmass have to do with pressies anyway? It's supposed to be about what's his name.....JC!

25th of December is a monumental victory of of cynical marketing over the collective stupidity of the population!

Having said that I'm also a father and I do have a tree with flashing lights, decorations etc etc, for the first time in 8 years and only because my 12 year old lives with me now instead of that women.

What do I want for xmas? The same as every other day....oral sex Am I going to get it? Probably not.

Chuck.

sprucegoose
Just another number

Member # 3775
posted 17 December 2001 08:45
Jeez Chuck...I can send you some money if that will help with the oral sex!
On the other hand I imagine you are rather glad to have your daughter with you. Good on you. Hows the tropics?

Chimbu chuckles
Just another number

Member # 16398
posted 17 December 2001 08:49
He he Don't need your money Sprucey. Chelsea is visiting that women for xmass and i'm on duty so things are quiet here for the 25th.
Girlfriend arrives on the 13th of January though so not long to wait

Chuckles

Big Churchill
Just another number

Member # 46499
posted 17 December 2001 10:22
OOOhhhhh.....Mr Potty - What about a Cuban Cigar and a drink with a mate ( yes me C.D!!)
PS Wouldn't it be a case of " mum, dad took my XX off me and broke it!"

Good flying Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

--------------------

one day I will...one day!!

OpsNormal
Just another number

Member # 27606
posted 17 December 2001 11:06
With a name like "Lefty", and talking about the Mardi Gras..... hmmmmmmmmm!?!
Kids? Why they're delicious and nutritious, and taste just like chicken. Hang-on I'm starting to sound like that draper fella from JB.

Merry Xmas "youse all"!!!!!!

--------------------

WTF! Normal? This looks anything but normal!!!!