PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unable to join UAS
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2005, 00:05
Michael Edic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joe281297666
Welcome to the wonderful world of UAS banter. Initially let me say that this is all your own fault for not going to a proper uni, if you'd have tried a little harder at school you could have been based less than 5 minutes walk away from THQ.

Seriously though 1900 lectures sound like they need chining off out of principle so I suggest you come and join the premier air squadron.

The errant poster that thought town nights were "the worst bit" must have been on CUAS or some other comparable shower of sh1te UAS, where drinking is banned and any outbreak of morale is instantly punishable by self flagellation with one's floppy hair.

Finally quickest and most convenient method of travel is door to door taxi. Fortunately as they're not going to fly anyone anymore all the money they have saved is going to be ploughed back into transporting students from far flung polys to THQs around the country in the greatest possible comfort, thus adj will sign your claim if you ask nicely and perhaps put a fiver in with every claim form.

Kindest regards
Mike

Disclaimer
Much of this post may be tongue in cheek and I in no way endorse bribery as a method of getting one's claim forms signed, seriously!!