PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC145
Thread: EC145
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2005, 19:00
ECdoesit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all,

okay, here it goes, "I know someone who knows someone" who plays with the idea to aquire a VIP/Corporate EC135. My interest is to get into this ship!
I do have the slight hope to get involved into the decision making process for the final-order-specs as well.
Knowing that VIP ships get rather heavy by the time they are done, I am entertaining the idea to suggest a EC145 instead, IF the requirements for transport go beyond the 4-seat VIP-135 version (4 in the back one on the co-pilot seat).

Money is always a question, but in this case it is secondary.
My concern is to be able to use full fuel at most all times, even thinking about the removable aux-tank (Long distance between available fuel stops).

Basic question is:

Are there ANY EC145 or BK117 out there in a VIP/Corporate configuration? I am talking leather/bar/satphone/pop-outs/etc.

These people are rather set for EC, however I appreciate any and all suggestions (at this time you are only bringing ME up to speed in the VIP helicopter world!)

What is your take on the idea of a VIP-EC145?

I have all the EC-info on the 145, there is no VIP interior like the 135 available, so I also appreciate hints towards companies that could transform a basic 145 into a VIP-transport!

I do have some questions to the EC-135 in this role too, but I will start a new thread for that or hook on the existing 135/355 discussion. However first I would like to wait for your response to this here!

Thanks to all in advance!

ECdoesit