PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2005, 16:55
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Do any of you ****ing muppets actually work for the Atlantic / Atlantique / Highland group of companies, or are you all just trying to out wannabe each other by seeing who's got the most intricate knowledge of our slightly confusing and overlapping AOC structure?

Like most of the captains in this group of companies, I guess I have a vague awareness of which aircraft are on what AOC within the company group, but to be honest it's a deeply uninteresting and supremely irrelevant subject matter, and if I was interviewing any of you lot and you started trying to impress me with all this knowledge of what-aircraft-are-on-what-AOC, I would probably go to sleep with boredom within 30 seconds.

You will find if any of you make the interview, that the people interviewing you are likely to more interested in other more basic criteria like for example 'can you actually fly a plane' and 'are you a good bloke that isn't going to bore me to tears sitting next to me all day'. I'm afraid you've ALL just failed the Skytoddler selection on the basis of that one.

Regards

Luke