PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats going on at CATC
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2005, 08:49
Inverted81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,
To be honest there isn't really a "failure rate". Some courses go through without a hitch, others go through with the lows. I've stumbled my way through college passing things eventually, (practical wise) and am presently on the knife edge again. As aaabbbccc1111 said, its not about effort that can make you trip up. Sometimes there are many things that contribute to a non successfull outcome. There are many many views as to why this could be, however, i believe we all have to get on with what we have to, to get a chance to do this FANTASTIC job. I most certainly am not going to give up and i am doing everything possible to ensure that i am successfull in the end.
I moved down with my long term girlfriend. I was lucky in the fact that we had both left uni so had no real ties back home. I know a few people who leave family back at home, but if there is any way you can bring them down i would really look into it. Bournemouth is great and the surrounding areas are out of this world. So much so we're almost set on living down here for good if the commute will let me! Have a chat with everyone that the move will have an effect on.
My advice is "just do it!" (Nike: Greek god of victory) you will certainly not regret it, and there is no reason why you should fear becoming one of those bad statistics.