PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shopping in Osaka
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2001, 06:48
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not at all (a disapproving tone} Woomera. In fact I after I had looked through 6 pages, and couldn't find it using "search" on the D&G forum, I thought that perhaps it had been moved to the Questions site. Discussing THIS thread (about our light-fingered 747 captain) with a mate, he also commented that he was not able to locate it. Hmmm, guess I'd better bone up on the eye execises before my next medical!

Thanks for the marker, that makes it easier - but then we all know that pilots have to be spoonfed!

And back to the subject in hand...it's sad that an individual with his income - and he's been on ABSOLUTELY the highest salary since his return to ****** in August '89 - that HE doesn't recognise he's got a problem that obviously DEMANDS professional counselling. Certainly ****** must be under some obligation to also provide assistance, as it's not just the occasional isolated incident. He has been banned from a surburban hardware store, after the cameras caught him "red-handed". Very sad.