PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The real VNE (moved from J B for more input)(and merged)
Old 30th Sep 2005, 07:08
barbershopquartets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unofficial, self appointed reps from the FAA

Must head off for the day and unfortunately won't get a chance to catch up with any of you until next week. But before I go.....

In columbia, we are not in the habit of berating people for the way they choose to live their lives or in this case, they way they choose to fly. Usually, we feel it is a little presumptuous and condescending to attack people for one little thing they might say or one little question they might ask. Instead, what we prefer to do is reserve judgement on people, educate them as much as we can and once they are presented with all the facts, allow them to use their own judgement and their own conscience to determine the best course of action that is right for them. But that is just Columbia.

Many pilots on this site like to find threads they disagree with and jump in boots and all and criticise. Why? I do not go looking for threads where someone has asked a question which I consider to be analally retentive and then berate them for it. If I don't have an answer to their question, I don't post!

For all those who manage to refrain from quoting the rule book at other pilots and instead choose to share their experience and wisdom, keep it coming. You guys rock!!!!!