PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas CC UK
Thread: Qantas CC UK
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2005, 22:36
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again !!!!!

This is yet another QF Thread that has turned negative.....

Cant we just have some positive upbeat comments for a change -On the last thread so many bitchy people its really boring.The stuff I have just read above is just a copy of what was on the other QF thread !!!!!!.......

My advice is if you dont like then get out !! - I have just finished my training with QF UK and I am bowled over by the whole set up the fantastic training and support we get....

Whilst I understand our Aussie colleagues are a little miffed that a QF base here in the UK has opened I think its time to move on and let everyone get on with their jobs/careers etc......

For you Brits who dont like it there are dozens of airlines recruiting here in the Uk right now so leave and go join them.

Aussies....I have lost count the number of Aussies working for Uk airlines BA and all the others - Come over and join them why dont ya - Or even better come and join QF its a great once your in lol ;-)

I am so proud that I was accepted and I will wholeheartedly give it my all.....My mates that are already working for QF UK love it and have been happy since the start and the salary above is baloni ! - much more to be had if you work hard enough......

Good luck to all you that have completed your interviews.