PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas CC UK
Thread: Qantas CC UK
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2005, 15:05
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qflhr,

i really do feel sorry for you and worried that Qantas UK are employing people with attitudes such as yours to represent a great Australian company. There are enough crew already that whinge and take their job for granted, trust me there are thousands of people that would take your job in a flash. If you don't like it, leave, go to Virgin Atlantic. There are plenty if not 100% of Aussies that would've preferred for the jobs to stay in Australia for Australians, but instead they decided to employ the Brits/Europeans cos it's a cheaper alternative with the whole LHR base and a nice little working holiday for current Australian based crew.

Just a bit of friendly advice, i would cease the whinging and negative remarks about Qantas UK and start enjoying it, otherwise you will soon have some very disgruntled Australian F/A wannabes sending you some lovely messages. Unlike in Australia where it is VERY hard to get a F/A job due to huge competition for minimal jobs, there are heaps of airlines in the UK and Europe that you can fly for, if you don't like Qantas UK that much, go and work for one of them and give someone else the job that would actually enjoy it!

Oz