PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 206 Down in Tanzania
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2005, 15:59
406pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello ladies i was away for a few days only and your all gossin...again,about the self proclaimed best pilot in the world..

anyways for wht its worth this would be a second engine failure on emk..if my memory serves me correct..the first happened after take off from htlm i think with that ultra short guy that walks on his toes....

ok now for some real stuff...before you fellas start praising the pic of emk for making such a gr8 job of bending the 206 i would like to remind you fellas this would be the second such incident of hers..i do recall her doing a left turn off rwy09,in an unusually overloaded 206..well after spending some quality time with the ward boys at the hospital ..there she was again lining up on rwy09 at arusha no prizes for guessing where she was gonna turn after take off...he he he its all gud fun...

and finally i would like to sympatise with mr.volante and also would like to wellcome the flying-blonde-masai to the wonderfull world of african aviation..as he may realise it is a much better place to hang out then the silly french forum...

keep it up there fellows,

no more 206pilot
no more 310pilot
no more 406pilot