PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air Pay Cuts Looming
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2001, 04:43
kimchikal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

TO: YELLOW DUST

What rock did you crawl out of?

You're probably new to KAL (or Asiana) and you've got a lot to learn!

Please tell me one thing positive that any of the ACP's have done since their appointments 2 years ago?

Why haven't any of the ACP's or anyone else mentioned in my earlier postings defended themselves on this thread?

Why, I'll tell you.....because they all know I'm right, and you need only ask many of the foreign pilots if what I have been saying is right, and a large majority of them will agree with my comments and observations.

Dead weight is what they (the ACP's) were, and now they have been removed! Well done to KAL's management.

What have QA done since this department was established? Once again, why hasn't anyone from QA responded to my postings? QA comprises of a group of geriatric, semi-retired local and foreign captains who hop on an off various fleets checking line pilots and LCP's, but no reports are published and no action has been taken against any line captain or LCP if their performance has been found to be less than satisfactory. It's the "let's not rock the boat" syndrome, and another means of earning a little more salary!

The former B744 ACP has now been offered the position of Assistant to the VP Line Operations, and as his term as ACP on the 744 was an absolute farce, why has this same "gentleman" been selected for this new position? Ass-licking we all presume.

Another grey day in KAL, and the days will only become darker as time goes by!

So, if any ACP, LCP or QA Auditor wold like to defend themselves, please speak up and post a thread.

Hope that answers your questions "Yellow Dust"?