PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cash strapped 1-Time ????
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2005, 11:00
DC Diesel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Skyhooker

This little insert has nothing to do with the current topic of 1Time, but relates directly to your assumptions about me. I apoligise for talking out of sync. I even got myself registered just for this occasion! Yes, this is Jorg, dont know who you are nor do I much care. Clearly you have issues which need sorting. Maybe you are the oke who has been talking all this k..k about me in the first place?!? Now thats not very nice!?!
Hmnnnn.... you dont strike me as a person who is very comfortable in his surroundings, very deffensive and emotional. Thanks for the inspiring advice on getting a job,...and a life to boot!!Will mull it over and send you a thank you note should I be successfull in my new endevour!!

If you want to know what my opinion on 1Time is then read on, it aint earth shattering!! I have friends who fly for 1Time, some have become captains while working in this airline and I am extremly chuffed for them. Others became captains and shouldnt have, just my opinion, but good for them too. Fact is that I believe that 1Time is going to be around for some time to come, no matter what unsavoury rumours might be doing their thing. I have never spoken in a negative manner about this airline and resent the likes of you prostituting yourself to a misguided belief about someone else. Clearly you are still labouring under the belief that your job is what I desire most, I hope whoever is going to wake you up from your current hibernation in LALA land, will be ever so gentle with you.

If you knew what you were talking about you would not hide behind that silly, yet rather fitting user name!Take your own advice sunshine!!!

Enough mudslinging, will let you guys get on with the serious business spawning new gossip!