PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - more TESNA tap dancing?
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2002, 03:43
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Relax BB, it's just the internet.

Whats the matter, you like to dish it out but don't like it coming back? And you have the hide to insinuate that I'm immature. I don't mind dishing it out occaisionally but at least I accept that I have to take it as well.

Most blokes who claim to 'know' me would base that on comments on Qrewroom and nothing else. Hardly a fountain of undisputed truth.

Besides, since you've been known to criticise QF techies for thinking too much of themselves, I'm surprised to hear that you would believe them on this point. Isn't that called confirmation bias? (Learnt that reading my CRM book whilst on a break from my 'Learn Latin in two days' book)

What is it exactly? I don't keep my trap shut because I'm 'just a First Officer'? Or is my opinion not as valued as someones who has been around the industry for decades. At least I'm prepared to have an opinion (and back it up) or would you prefer that I bow to over bearing and aggressive dills?

Send me an email BB, we'll get together for a beer. Geez, I may even learn something from you.

PS: I'm touched that you ask QF drivers who 'Keg' is!

[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: Keg ]</p>