PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA fails FAA inspection ??????
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2005, 11:53
Bucket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Am I previously disadvantaged?

I came here a while ago from shores to the north of this fine country and sadly have quietly witnessed the steady decline of this instituion.

SA has been my home for the last few years and I love the place most dearly, however the BEE will kill this country and render it incapable of doing any serious business at any decent level outside of this continent.

It remains a pathetic joke of the first order that flight inspectors are recruited after having completed a comm and then given the powers to act thereafter.

I simply cannot see why this beloved country carries on so. The goings on at the CAA are just SO, SO farcical that it sometimes truly beggars belief. Too fail an inspection from another authority is to make a public statement of gross and overwhelming incompetance that has no excuses whatsoever. There can be no cheap back peddling on this one.

An emergency effort to recruit intelligent, keen, knowledgable and competant people irrespective of colour must now commence. Cast aside the need for BEE; the very integrity of the CAA and the SA aviation industry is at stake and mud sticks.