PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - more TESNA tap dancing?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2002, 06:46
Wirraway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently Terry McCrann has written an editorial. .in to-days "Herald Sun" which I can't get a. .copy of to repost, this is what was on Airliners. .Net:. .Wirraway

Some disturbing articles in today's Herald-Sun indicating Tesna's relaunch will go down to the wire. And Fox/Lews buddy Terry McCrann article is titled"Ansett about to reach termination.Forever". McCrann is not a friend of a Tesna relaunch,that is well known but he clearly states AN are finished in this article and it could all unveil as sooon as today. He says the US backing has disappeared and that FLEW "are desperately trying to craft an exit strategy that minimises their losses". "there is no way -no way- they will buy Ansett and take it into a head-to-head battle with both Virgin and Qantas. "No deal with Virgin,no deal with the Marks". . .I write this not to be inflammatory. I am an unashamed QF fan but have no want to criticise AN and their proposed relaunch. The categoric nature of this article did attract my attention. Could it be so blunt if it was not basically correct? . .There appears to be no link to this article as it is editorial in nature. If someone can post the whole article, I think that would be helpful.