PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA fails FAA inspection ??????
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2005, 20:08
alwaysinverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Trev!

The current status of the SACAA is very much in the open. We've seen here on these forums postings by people in the know, people who have even quoted, from time to time, some very senior staff members from the SACAA. Most of the SACAA staff are known to us aviators, and I find it difficult to fathom out the system currently employed by the SACAA, their policy and a million of other things. A lot of things are wrong at the SACAA, but no one seems to care. No one seems to be taking the initiative to rectify the problem either. Jeff Radebe is absolutely "stuhm" on the matter, but he's a politician, so one really can't expect much from him.

In all frankness and openess, for the sake of "public safety" (thats what those idiots at the SACAA always say) lets look at the true scenario!

Sakhile Nyoni/Reiling stands up at a public meeting and tells the meeting that the SACAA Board have failed dismally at their task. She basically tells the meeting that they're useless, and they(the board) don't even bat an eye lid. (Like most employees at the SACAA) Yet SHE is happy to work only 1 or 2 days a week, because she is not a full time employee, but on contract. Instead of informing the Board of their shortcomings and where they have failed, she does'nt care 2 hoots, because as it is, she's hardly ever at the office and could'nt care about what goes on there. To get an appointment with her is just not possible. She's way too important and she NEVER has time for anyone. ("Call Anthea my secretary and she'll block off some time in my diary".... yeah right..... 5 attempts, no luck.... on 2 occassions she did'nt even pitch. 5 million excuses.)

Seboseso is an introvert, scared of people, and cannot look you in the eye. As far as I'm concerned, he's a dead friggin zero! Camp Zero for sure! What's he doing there guys? Drafting legislation to inconvenience Supervan, or what? ;-)

Gilbert Twhala is the biggest B r on two legs, and you know for sure that he's lying every time his lips move. I mean, come on Trev, what's a dude like that doing at the SACAA?

Obert Chakarisa spent 8 years at a prestigious French Aeronautical University and obtained various "prestigious" Aeronautical degrees, but can't even say good morning in French! Now that I find very strange. Apart from being a Zimbabwean, who by the way, when questioned about Zimbamboon land, will tell you what a great statesman Bob Mugarbage is, but yet he's living in sunny SA, on a fat pay package, and could'nt care 2 hoots about his starving brothers up north! Eesch!

This is the senior management at the SACAA. Its a disgrace ma broer! Not to forget the Part 121 boss, who by the way, used to fly a Fokker Jet for some Z t kingdom, and who had no idea how to manage the fuel system, with the result that he declared an emergency at JIA, after losing an engine, and nearly ploughed the airie into the ground. When the inspectors went aboard, they questioned the honorable Captain, who claimed an engine failure, but on closer inspection it appearred that the honorable captain did not know how to manage the fuel system. Now how does a guy like that get to be in command of a commercial airliner, and MOST OF ALL, how does hew get to be the boss of Part 121 at the SACAA? Beats me! Oh someone just said he's from the Royal Family. A Dhlamini! How could I be so forgetful? Yeah thats right!

Then lets look at the colorful, 39 year old playboy. Hugo Boss suits, Gucci shoes and a brand new Mercedes! Yes you've guessed it right! Our super "cewl, hip hop, super duper, ace helicopter pilot" and Part 127 Chief, Mr. Pule Ramalofi! This dude learned to fly on an ESCOM bursary, and after obtaining his Com License, he went to work at Saphire. Unfortunately, he could not make it there, coz he could'nt fly properly, with the result that he joined the SACAA as an inspector, and progressed to the "Chief in Charge" within 4 months. Another clown of note! Charismatic for sure though! By his own admission, "the chicks adore me man", especially after a few tequila shooters!" Ha Ha !

Who's next? Oh yes, don't forget the "brilliant, Einstein equipped, Intellectually challenged Dr. Emily #*$@+ whatever, the medical doctor. Mmmmm, thank goodness I'm not one of her patients, but yes, she's in charge of Aviation Medicine! Tequila addict for sure. Ask Pule!

I must'nt leave out the rotten, partly illeterate, legal department. Good "ol KC". Shafted Trevor, and in the process got caught up in his own corruption scam. Left the employ of the SACAA, and now I believe, he's the Airport Manager at Pietersburg..... on a salary of R1.2 million a year, but is never there, runs the airport from his carphone (Mercedes of course), and chases the chicks in Pretoria.... most of the time. The "super queen" Kim G left also, and I recently noticed him on the arm of Wrenelle Stander. My goodness, what a "queer" co-incidence! The rest of the legal team is not much to write about. They're still arguing whether they should take on Gary van der Merwe (after losing 4 cases) and which council to use. The village idiot, HW is still floating around the building, but most of the time he does'nt know who he is, or where he is. I think they call it PMS or MPD.

So Mr. CAA Chief, these are the main clowns that make up the F up SACAA. Do you honestly believe that these people are able to mak a significant contribution to civil aviation in SA?

I personally have my doubts, but hey, who am I to be so judgemental...... but prove me wrong ma bro!

Amandla!, Viva! Amandla! Long live Jeff, Isreal & most of the **%%##@@& ars es that pretend they know about aviation.

Last edited by alwaysinverted; 19th Sep 2005 at 20:21.