PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Longhaul Roster
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2005, 16:09
Hand Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who don't know 1 daylight sector failed it schedule regularity monitoring by 1% putting it into a bunk aircraft bracket
And the other service only passed by 6%, despite both of them operating on 'minimum time' Cirrus plans at the expense of +4 tonnes fuel burn. You think the company will be operating at +4 tonnes fuel burn now they know they can bypass schedule regularity?

A guaranteed First Class rest seat on ALL 4 daily sectors to IAH (even though only one had failed).
Oh great. A big seat right next to a galley in the passenger cabin. Bet that'll be great for adequate rest.

I'll keep my £95000+ and 56 days leave a year, thank you very much.
You're starting to sound like one of the 'I'm alright Jack' skippers who opposed the equalisation of co-pilot FHR because they thought it was stealing their money!

Lateness credit gone, late MT payment gone, credit theft on countless sectors, force draft every weekend, unrealistic turnaround times, removal of trip buffers on short haul and it goes on? See a trend developing NN. You may be happy to sit at home and count your money, but money isn't the be all and end all for many of us. We'd like to enjoy the job again and keep control over our lives. Now I'll be off to get myself a pay as you go mobile to ensure that the 7 days off I've got this week remain my days off!