PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Circus Air Bristol
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2005, 15:15
rampboy767

Vasto1M : So if u were still offloading this KLM for the bag when the BY had landed, would u finish the KLM or Put Stairs of the BY as the crew doing the KLM had the BY turnround too we cannot be in 2 places at once. Once a pax is offloaded and another one of the ramp crews planes is on finals then one of the two needs prior. I.e BY go find tugs and stairs then put on the aircraft so pax can get off the plane, then go back to the KLM. Its easier coz the KLM got a delay anyway as a result of the pax being offloading so why rush when its busy and there's no staff free to help out. Then as KLM is delayed coz of the pax, its lost its old slot, and the other aircraft get prior to reduce delays on those aircraft. Not my problem if we are allocated more aircraft than there is people to off them. Some people just dont understand, the operations involved in aircraft handling. All handling agents are the same. I think everyone will agree with me when i say this we need more skilled staff and equipment to handle the increased demand in traffic movements.