PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Circus Air Bristol
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2005, 12:52
Standard Jet Dep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
was surprised to see this thread just now interesting and would like to add my own comments if i may.
I started my own career at BRS with S/air and have to say that can see the argument from both sides but while working for an airline who was a customer of servisairs i found them to be the worst and most unproffessional agent that i have worked with.
Rampboy has a valid point ref management etc but the level of service at brs was far worse than anyother station i have worked at.
I found ops there to be generally ok but dispatch and some of the ramp/pax management were very trying and at times dishonest.
An airline is a customer just like if you buy a product from a shop you expect a service.
Someone mentioned here about airlines kicking off and even more of a negative attitude becoming present. I feel thats true and while i was there it was a battle to get anything done at times. Dont get me wrong there or some good folks there though very few did see the light and moved up the m4 or went out to the desert and are now doing very well for themselves.
I hear some of the old hawks are still there if another agent came in then the realitys of there situation may come to light however, reduce the fees for the airlines further and who then cares. Pay peanuts get monkeys or in bristols case meatheads.
Anyhow past issues for me now just hope it gets better for those that have to put up with it.

take care

SJD