PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 17:05
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overhere,

Morale is only low at certain places, with some airlines, morale changes from place to place and where i'm based the morale is quite good.

I Just Want to Fly,

It's great to see your enthusiasm, but moving back to "just" short haul or regional etc isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to get in in the first place. Also these days with the way say QF are restructuring the flying, short haul isn't really short haul anymore (certain bases anyway), I am short haul and in July i was only in Australia for 9 days for the whole month! Also you can work short haul and work with all different cultures and with people from all walks of life, the whole industry is very diverse, you won't just find it in one division.

Good luck with everything, fingers crossed for you! If you are fluent in Japanese and French then that will definately be a big advantage for you, however on the other hand i've heard of people with no language other than English getting the job over someone that speaks two or three languages, so i guess be aware that you need to sell the whole package and not just one or two things as everything counts!

Good luck again!

Oz