PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow Landing Fee
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2005, 14:05
Maxflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an air traffic controller at Heathrow you will NOT BE MADE WELCOME!! Do you not think we have better things to do than find ways to squeeze you and your stupid little single into an already overcrowded system.
am all for the "Service" part, and a lot of these people get their ATSOCA services paid for by the Airlines. The hardworking people of Cardiff, Farnborough, Birmingham, etc provide these services to them free of charge.... They have plenty of airfields to visit elsewhere that won't cause disruption to the very people who pay for their "free" services.
Well I pay income tax and as NATS is partly owned by the tax payer I think that I do pay towards your having a job. The originator of this thread asked a straight forward question and in most cases received a pretty fair response. You however, have to resort to an all out attack! All of your associates using your service in their nice shiny jet propelled aircraft started off in stupid little singles. Get yourself a cup of tea and a few biscuits and perhaps you might calm down a little. You are welcome here on Private Flying, but your attitude isn't.