PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OzJet Start Date Keeps Slipping
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2005, 23:46
Br.Muzzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are we all going to gloss around like a pack of PC lezzos or is one of us finally going to say it?

Who cares how much grey hair is involved? Who cares about fleet age, types, fuel burns blah blah blah.
With Dicko flogging up and down the J curve all day, every day at times that suit every "important" business meeting; at prices that can be propped by the other 200 punters aft of the snob divider: Does anyone really think it has a chance?

Sadly loads for the first couple of weeks will comprise the fatties that have a QF grudge and can't fit in a VB seat.
"Enthusiast" types will have a crack to get a free sticker to put it on the fridge next to the Compass stickers.
The remainder will be journos, freebies, F1 fans and retirees that have just "experienced" The Ghan and now looking for a new adventure to boast about at bingo.

With close friends preparing to fly for this mob, please prove me wrong. Make me eat my words. Just please dont make me pick up the financial and emotional pieces that big promises, big boys with big toys often don't deliver on!

Best wishes to those at the coalface, I can't begin to imagine the obstacles you face.

Brother Muzzy.