PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Job For Outsider
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2005, 07:15
George Tower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheekyman

You're a rude ignorant cretin, now take a hike.

Strange that you registered only a week ago, and your ripping off a guy with a bit of a grievance.

RV,

I think many guys sympathise with you. As you're probably aware unless you have the right to live and work in SA it is difficult to get a job here. Basically that is simply due to the Government's immigration policy.

I don't think it is worth getting into a slanging match about whether it is right or not that foreigners should or should not be employed - period. There are those who will regularly trot out the arument about unemployed pilots and foreigners stealing jobs, food and women etc

If you want to work in any country there is always a legal process to go through as a non citizen/permanent resident.

I know it's easier said than done but try and stay positive and engage the guys in a positive way. One of the great aspects of Pprune is that in the real spirit of pprune most chaps are usually full of helpful suggestions/ideas.

I'm still interested as to why no one has commented on your post re. the muslim pilot job offer. I noticed it was a UK contact......surely that is against the law of the UK/EU as it is out and out discrimination. Quite frankly I find such an idea that an airline can operate on such a basis as chilling.