PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex Recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2005, 05:40
iceblock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legal_Counsel

A couple of things:

limpwindsock wants to know about entry requirements for Rex. So what he did was start a topic in an effort to find an answer.

You then highjacked the thread for your own personal agenda.

In an effort to get this thread back on topic I suggest you provide us with some answers or let it get back on topic. It seems you may not have the answer at your finger tips, but I suspect you could easily find out. So I propose:

1. You get yourself along to that pub your boss frequents, get him blind and find out what the answer is.

2. If that fails, get along to the Pitt St coffee shop next morning and listen to the gossip there, that may provide the answer we are all looking for.

3. If that fails start a new thread to discuss your payscale ramblings and leave this one to what it was originally intended.

limpwindsock:

Minimums for Rex interview used to be 3000tt, it has certainly dropped, over the last year.

Ring them up and introduce yourself, tell them your situation and ask if based on that you would be in the running for an interview. If not what part of your flying time do you need to increase to get one. They will not bite your head off, they will not blackmark you for ringing and may provide you with an answer straight from the source.....all the best.