PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots meeting EK, nothing new!?
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2005, 15:50
Bart O'Lynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shake, don, alpha, seaman et al.

Dont bite this is an olive branch, not a wind up. You guys are getting dicked about because of the empire building of a few ****** expat arab arsekissers. Kids in school, wife in the clubs etc.Houses in the uk, and a **** load more money than you.
Walking is the only way. DEC are a way of life everywhere. The uk is strong, lots of temp contracts around to draw breath, and soften the blow.
I have many mates in ek who have genrally done well. All pre 750 seniority. and all generally politcally grey.It seems they were lucky to escape the changes. Soon though you will be outnumbered by the latest breed of recruit to whom ek is a financial paradise. EK will have gone full circle then. Started in the third world and crewed by the third world...its cheaper.. Again i know many from the past wwho fit the bill.
It aint worth it the hassles anymore, bite the bullet, it aint so bad paying tax. Jump off the crest, not swim up the trough.

My personnal philosophy for moving..when the hassle factor exceeds the fun factor...bug out..family and all.

Olive branch closed..back to wind ups