PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots meeting EK, nothing new!?
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2005, 14:11
MR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a waste of time!! Can anyone tell me what TCAS is doing in that position? Is he really that dumb, or is he just a good actor?

Hours are not important for Upgrades, it's the experience within the company. The fact that hours are the main basis for upgrade policy is historical, and therefor shouldn't be changed unless proven that it doesn't work. As for DEC's, that a completely other discussion where hours suddenly are the only important thing.. Can anyone explain me what he was actually meaning when he was saying that??

This tosser didn't say one thing that actually made sense or wasn't completely irrelevant to the question asked.

What about the fatigue discussion.. A 24hr layover in JFK gives less fatigue then a 48 hr layover. Reason: the compter with the licenced software from the UK tells us so. Whatever you guys are experiencing in real life is only subjective, hence not scientific and can't be used for investigation.

But, I think next year will be so much better... with all those hot items UNDER REVIEW now, we can expect some great policy changes.. NOT!!

Was always quite an optimist, but today, I discovered again...

A very disappointed MR8