PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex Recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2005, 05:58
jarjar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I frequently take cases and charge nothing.
Yeah, just like a pilot working out bush quite often sweeps hangar floors, cleans planes etc after hours and days off. You may take on cases for nothing, but how much exposure do you recieve ? or do you do it to make yourself feel better? Someone like yourself never does anything for "free ". Your name says it all, if you wanted to remain inconspicious, you would have chosen a name like "Frank" or "Joe" but your one of those egocentric suit types who needs to let everyone know that they're a lawyer. If you hadn't noticed there is a shortage of pilots becoming evident at the GA level (not huge, but gathering momentum), this then will move up the ladder, eventually leading to the airlines.

Tell me, when your sitting up front sipping your "cuppa" in business class,will you not be the first one off the plane when the captain comes over the PA with: "YAWN, Good morning ladies and Gentlemen, Sorry Im so weary, i was up all hours of the night at Woolies packing shelves because I cant afford to make ends meet....etc etc"?

Oh Yeah, one last question, if you dispise pilots and the aviation industry so much(and it seems that you do) WHY are you even on these forums?

Have a nice day