PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training fixes
Thread: Training fixes
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2005, 14:26
Final 3 Greens

If your reference applies to my post, please would you explain, preferably in temperate language, why you have such a problem with my actions, when the D&D cell did not?

Furthermore, given the number of CAS busts near Stansted and the CAA comment about the part that featureless terrain may play in this respect, why are you so opposed to airmanship that recognised the risk of transgressing, especially given the comments by some controllers on PPrune about their concerns relating to traffic skirting their zones?

Had you been crew on an airliner forced to GA due to a zone bust, would you still be so adamant in your views?

Do you have superpowers that allow you to see through sunny haze, that was unforecast and see landmarks that are invisible to normal people?

Seems like you are opposed to a win-win outcome.

And if I was LOST, the streak of yellow down the middile of my back would get me on the radio stating precisely that and asking for vectors or other assistance IMMEDIATELY.

Of course, if you remember back to 1996, GPS was not as widely available as it is now and GPS is a great secondary navaid, if used carefully.